Thursday 1 December 2016

BLOGMAS Day 1 - My Christmas Wishlist

"The best of all gifts around any Christmas tree;
the presence of a happy family all 
wrapped up in eachother" 

Happy 1st December! This is my first year doing Blogmas and I am beyond excited. I got so carried away with writing my posts that I extended my Blogmas from 25 to 31. Over the next 31 days you can expect to see;
- Gift Ideas
- Recipes
- DIY/crafts
-  A bit about my Christmas'
- And all things Christmasy!

To kick off December I thought I'd get My Christmas Wishlist out the way first. 24 days is enough time to give Santa right?

 And that's it! I thought Shawn Mendes and £5 million under the tree would be a bit to much to ask for.

See you at the same time tomorrow!

Merry Christmas 

Love, Han.xo


Twitter at @LLBFblog
Instagram at LLBFblog
Facebook at Live, Love & Be Fearless
Snapchat at xo_hanb

No comments:

Post a Comment