Saturday 14 December 2013

Get the look!

We all look at these gorgeous celebs out and about and see them in clothing that some of us just can't afford. Well, I found them in the highstreet for under £107

We all automatically say skirts are for summer/spring and jumpers are for autumn/winter. But Jessica Alba's look has just proved us wrong. Looks expensive right? No.


Cropped Jumper: Topshop - £32
Midi Skirt: Topshop - £55
Heels: New Look - £19.99

This is such a simple look but Laura Govan looks great! 


Polka Dot Shirt: New Look - £17.99
Striped Skirt: Humble Chick - £29.47
Strapped Heels: boohoo.com - £25

I know that Miley has gone quite controversial lately but this is a simple look that she got right. I have found the luck for less, it doesn't have the white strip but in order to keep the black and white theme you pair the stunning jumpsuit with white heels. 


Jumpsuit: asos - £45
Heels: boohoo.com - £25

The highstreet fashion is just as good right?

Love, Hannah.xo

1 comment:

  1. In the year of 2017. People around me suddenly begin to hang out with womens black pencil dress.I'm feeling curious and suspicion at the moment:"Is this a thing now?"And here's my thoughts after research and the dress that I bought.

    ReplyDelete