Friday 2 December 2016

BLOGMAS Day 2 - Gift Ideas for Her

"One of the most glorious messes in the
world is the mess created in the living
room on Christmas day. Don't clean it
up to quickly."

Today's post is all about Her!

Searching your brain for what to get your special Woman and drawing a complete blank? Don't worry I've got you covered. I've put together a few gift ideas for you. Don't leave it to late now, you only have 23 days left to shop!

 ...

We LOVE Pandora rings! You can't go wrong unless you get the wrong size. But that's easily solved, try and find a ring that she already has and take that to the store with you. Below are a few of the most beautiful.





 ...

Us women tend to be seriously sentimental, which is why a floating memory locket would be perfect! You can by a necklace or bracelet, then you choose the charms that go in it! Super affordable and looks beatiful. Just head over to Seasons Wholesale
Even I have one;

...

I'm not a big make up girl myself but I know a good set when I see one. The Ted Baker Treasure Trove  is perfect. Not to mention everything is rose gold, and find me a girl that doesn't love abit of rose gold in their life!

 ...

 And last but not least - every girl needs perfume this Christmas! So why not make it Marc Jacobs Decadence 




Need gift ideas for him? Take a look at Day 3's post.
 

Merry Christmas 

Love, Han.xo


Twitter at @LLBFblog
Instagram at LLBFblog
Facebook at Live, Love & Be Fearless
Snapchat at xo_hanb

No comments:

Post a Comment