Sunday 20 November 2016

15 Things I Love About Life Follow my blog with Bloglovin

"Love doesn't make the world go round, 
it just makes the ride worthwhile"


We use the word 'love' far to frequently in this day and age, but does that mean we don't truly mean it? I believe our hearts have an infinite capacity to love. Whether that be a person, object or fiction. I figured to prevent boring you all to death, I would only talk about 15 things I love about life. It was tough, but I managed it.

My family
They truly are the most important people in my life. I know everybody says their family are crazy, but mine truly are. And I wouldn't have them any other way. Family is the only thing that stays constant in life, a persons ultimate love.


My friends
I am honestly the luckiest girl to call these people my friends. They make me see the person I want to be, then they inspire and motivate me to become that person. To the three that came into my life when we all started working in the same gloomy shop, thank you for making the past 2 years incredible. I can't imagine you all not being in my life. Especially my ching chong chinaman (I didn't come up with that nickname), I love you! And I can't leave out the girl that's still continuing to put up with my craziness since high school. Whilst I'm being all soppy - ugh filling up here guys - shoutout to Leanne. One of a kind woman, quite frankly my days are boring without her in it - couldn't love her anymore if I tried.

Oh crap! Almost forgot about Dracula there, he know's everything about me - love ya Scott.


*10 minutes of sobbing*

My home
Liverpool. That is my home. Sure, I love my house, but a person can have many houses in their life. My home is the place I was born, the place I grew up, the place where I took my first steps, where I had my first love, my first broken heart, the place that taught me anything is possible. I dream of travelling this crazy world, but no matter where life takes me, Liverpool will always be my home. It is a part of my soul.


Blogging
This is a total no brainer. When I'm tired and need a break, or if I run into a few distractions, I still call myself a blogger, because blogging is part of who I am, no matter how crazy life gets. I am actually quite a shy person, and I can't believe how much confidence blogging gave me, it is my way to express my self and say what I want to say.


Art
Art has been a passion of mine since I was a child. Drawing is such a great way to escape for me. I could sit for hours and draw, I've never felt so relaxed.


Food
Duh! My one true love.


Cocktails
If I knew how to do the heart eyes emoji on my laptop I would.


Tattoos
I have always loved tattoos, I personally think they are a beautiful artistry. Plus I'm totally addicted. Not stopping with these four that's for sure.

Tea
I am a major tea-oholic! I don't get called Earn for nothing.


The Vampire Diaries
Paul Wesley being a badass vampire with the occasional shirtless scene - can you blame me?


Dreamcatchers 
I used to have really awful dreams when I was a kid until my nan and grandad brought me a dreamcatcher back from their holiday. And now I hardly get nightmares. I don't know whether its just mind over matter or there's actual magic in this beauty. Either way, I love them.


Movies


One of my favourite things to do is just lay in bed watching movies. I love a good romcom, action and thriller. I also love those nights that I binge watch a load of cheesy american teenage movies. I will be posting a movies list next week, watch this space.


My Dog
Que the 'AWWWWWW'. This is Cooper, the dog that never barks. 


The Outdoors and Exploring
If I could spend my life outdoors I would die a happy girl. I love finding breathtaking views or walking through a cave - it feels so magical! I've never felt so much at peace than when I just stand still and truly look out at the world. 


You

For those of you who are still awake, congratulations we've finally made it to number 15. Its you. I love you. Thank you for reading this. Thank you for taking the time to support Live, Love & Be Fearless. It means more than you know.

Goodnight lovelies.

Love, Han -xo


Twitter at @LLBFblog
Instagram at LLBFblog
Facebook at Live, Love & Be Fearless
Snapchat at xo_hanb



No comments:

Post a Comment