Friday 28 March 2014

Sheer Cover Studio; Make It Mineral challenge *

A couple of weeks ago I was given the fantastic opportunity
to take part in the Sheer Cover Studio blogger challenge. And
after some technical difficulties, I finally have the chance to
review the make up.

So, the blogging challenge. I had to give up all of my everyday
makeup products and use Sheer Cover Studio for one week to
see if I am a mineral makeup convert. I was allowed to use eyebrow
pallets and pencils, and any other products that Sheer Cover Studio
could not offer. 

I was very excited when I received this package!

An step by step guide was also included.

Sun-kissed Bronzing Minerals
Conceal and Brighten Trio
Perfect Shade Mineral Foundation

Lengthening Mascara

Lash Extending Fibers

I was pleasantly surprised to find this fab
gift with the makeup!

Before



After
(Didn't have my eyebrow pencil at this time)



Have Sheer Cover Studio secured me as a 
mineral makeup convert? YES!

Usually I am not a make up kind of girl, when I 
wear make up, and it looks good, that's because 
I have had it done by somebody else. I usually 
find it time consuming, and it NEVER hides my spots.

But I will definitely be using Sheer Cover Studio
for now on. Not only has it managed to hide my spots
and the horrible colour under my eyes, it has made 
me feel a lot more confident in my self. For the first
time in my life, I look forward to getting up early
to put my make up on. Plus it is so easy to apply,
not time consuming what so ever.

Seriously, Sheer Cover Studio is incredible, totally
worth the money. I will certainly be buying it when
this runs out.

You can buy it here.

What did you think? Will you
be using Sheer Cover Studio?

Love, Hannah.xo 

4 comments:

  1. Great post Hannah and it looked fantastic on you when I saw you last week too!!

    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow the coverage is amazing! I've always assumed that mineral make up would be a faff and never got my head round how it could cover anything but you've proved me wrong through this post x x

    Anita @ AllThingsAnita

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad I changed your mind about mineral make up. Thanks for commenting.
      Hannah.xo

      Delete