Thursday 21 January 2016

Style Steal

"simplicity is the keynote of
 all true elegance"
 - Coco Chanel

I love writing 'style steal' posts. I love falling for a celebrities outfit and being able to
mirror it for, most probably, a fraction of the price that they paid. I'm not going too glamorous
on today's post, going for more of a simplicity vibe. 

Starting off with a woman who constantly makes me swoon over her red carpet looks;
Nina Dobrev


Cape blazer - Missguided £35
Top - Boohoo £8
Tuxedo Trousers - ASOS £35 £24.50
Court heels - Littlewoods £38

Business meal? Dinner and cocktails with the girls? This Autumn/Winter look is perfect for both occasions! For an alternative look, swap out the black top for a khaki or electric blue blouse. 

I am in awe over this womans street style. Jessica Alba gets it perfect, everytime!


Blazer - Missguided £35
Blouse - Boohoo £15
Trousers - Missguided £22
Heels - Missguided £35

How perfect would this be for a summer barbecue, or a rooftop dinner in the spring. Alba's beautiful white on white look costs a ridiculous $15,738 (scource; E! News) in comparison to my mere £107. 

Would you spend £11,000 on one outfit, if you had the money?

Love, Han - xo

9 comments:

  1. I love the heels on an autumn/winter look! they're so gorgeous *heart eyes* I'm in love!

    lovely post,
    www.ZyaandDaizy.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too!👌🏻 might just have to treat myself 🙈

      Thank you for commenting, it means a lot.
      Love, Han - xo

      Delete
  2. The heels on this post are gorgeous *heart eyes* x

    http://beesytimes.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are right! I actually love them more than the expensive pair.

      Thank you for commenting.
      Love, Han - xo

      Delete
  3. I love these outfits. You are so good at picking out great style inspiration.

    This makes me want a whole new wardrobe.
    Xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Means a lot. I would love to start a fresh with my wardrobe.

      Thank you for commenting.
      Love, Han - xo

      Delete
  4. Jessica Alba looks amazing, doesn't she. She has the exact look and sense of style that I wish I could carry off. Sadly, I really don't know what look suits me, other than tramp hahahahaha

    N xxx

    Lovelaughslipstick x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jessica Alba looks amazing, doesn't she. She has the exact look and sense of style that I wish I could carry off. Sadly, I really don't know what look suits me, other than tramp hahahahaha

    N xxx

    Lovelaughslipstick x

    ReplyDelete
  6. She honestly looks amazing in everything she wears. And any colour. It took me a long time to figure out what my style was and its still evolving. You'll get there!

    Thank you for commenting.
    Love, Han -xo

    ReplyDelete