Sunday 21 February 2016

Homeware Wishlist

"A girl and her bed on 
Sundays are an endless
love affair."

Morning lovelies! Its that day again were I never know whether to be happy that I'm off and lounging about, or whether to be sad that I am back in work tomorrow morning. Either way I do love Sundays, as long as I'm off work of course. I love waking up to the smell of my breakfast cooking, followed by a nice cuppa, curled up on the couch catching up on Hollyoaks. I am far too excited than I should be about the fact that I have persuaded my Nan to watch the entire series, so far, of Shadowhunters. I think she'll love it...... maybe... hopefully.

But I'm not so happy about the fact that I got paid on Thursday and 4 days later I barely have any money left. Sure I went to see Deadpool which was awesome, and sure I bought some cute cushions for my bed, and the shoes, those beautiful shoes. But I'm always left wondering whether it was all worth me being skint the rest of the week for. 

I've decided to torture myself by making a little homeware wish list. In the next couple months I'm really going to try and make my bedroom more me. More calm, serene, chic! 

On my bedroom decor hunt, I came across Live Laugh Love a few weeks ago and I am in love with all their shabby chic homeware! 

Heart Memo Chalk Board With Pegs
Link - Heart Memo Chalk Board With Pegs

Large Free Standing Word - Love
Link - Large Free Standing Word - Love 

White Rose Fairy Lights
Link - White Rose Fairy Lights

Bird Cage Tea-Light Holder
Link - Bird Cage Tea-Light Holder

Lustre Tea-Light Holders
Link - Lustre Tea-Light Holders

House Tea-Light Holders
Link - House Tea-Light Holders

Sentiment Jar
Link - Sentiment Jar 

How cute are they? We all know where my next wage packet is going.

Have a lovely Sunday!

Love, Han-xo

No comments:

Post a Comment