Friday 9 December 2016

BLOGMAS Day 9 - Christmas Jumper's

"Maybe Christmas, he thought, doesn't come
from a store. Maybe Christmas, perhaps, 
means a little bit more!" 

I'm just going to get right into this post - Christmas jumpers! They're super fun to wear around Christmas time, and I feel like xmas jumpers make other people around you feel a little more Christmasy. Like I keep saying, it's all about the magic created!

I have put together a little collection of naughty & nice Christmas jumpers. It's more like a mini catalogue to help you decided which Jumper you want this year. (Think of me as one of Santa's little helpers)


Links below -

Links below -

Links below - 

Links below -

I think I covered the whole family there right? 
If your family does a Christmas jumper family photo, I would love to see! 
Drop a comment below.

Merry Christmas 

Love, Han.xo


Twitter at @LLBFblog
Instagram at LLBFblog
Facebook at Live, Love & Be Fearless
Snapchat at xo_hanb

No comments:

Post a Comment