Thursday 8 December 2016

BLOGMAS Day 8 - The Ultimate Christmas Playlist

"The best way to spread Christmas 
cheer, is singing loud for all to hear"

Confession! - I've been listening to Christmas songs since the moment it started going dark earlier. Christmas songs completely fill me with joy and happiness. They're part of the magic. 

I have created a playlist of 31 songs over on YouTube. So before you start wrapping your Christmas presents, pour yourself a bailey's, and head over to my playlist

Playlist includes;


  1. Driving Home for Christmas - Chris Rea
  2. All I Want for Christmas is You - Mariah Carey
  3. Rockin' Around the Christmas Tree - Mel & Kim
  4. Santa Claus is Coming to Town - Frank Sinatra
  5. Let it Snow - Dean Martin
  6. Santa Baby - Eartha Kitt
  7. Last Christmas - Wham!
  8. It's Beginning to Look Alot Like Christmas - Bing Crosby
  9. Do They Know it's Christmas? - Band Aid 30
  10. Fairytale of New York - The Pogues & Kirsty McColl
  11. Rudolph the Red-nosed Reindeer - Destiny's Child
  12. Step into Christmas - Elton John
  13. Baby it's Cold Outside - Dean Martin
  14. Mistletoe and Wine - Cliff Richard
  15. One More Sleep - Leona Lewis
  16. I'll be Home for Christmas - Frank Sinatra
  17. Merry Christmas Everybody - Slade
  18. I Wish it Could be Christmas Everyday - Wizzard
  19. I Believe in Father Christmas - Emerson Lake & Palmer
  20. What Christmas Means to me - Stevie Wonder
  21. Must be Santa - Bob Dylan
  22. Jingle Bell Rock - Bobby Helms
  23. Run Rudolph Run - Chuck Berry
  24. Sleigh Ride - The Ronettes
  25.  8 Days of Christmas - Destiny's Child
  26. Wonderful Christmas Time - Paul McCartney
  27. Christmas Time ( Don't Let the Bells End) - The Darkness
  28. Christmas Wrapping - The Waitresses
  29. White Christmas - Bing Crosby
  30. Christmas (Baby Please Come Home) - Darlene Love
  31. Happy Xmas (War is Over) - John Lennon 
What is your favourite Christmas song? I'd love to know so drop me a comment below.
Merry Christmas 

Love, Han.xo


Twitter at @LLBFblog
Instagram at LLBFblog
Facebook at Live, Love & Be Fearless
Snapchat at xo_hanb
 

No comments:

Post a Comment