Thursday 15 December 2016

BLOGMAS Day 15 - Favourite Childhood Memory

"The bell still rings for me,
as it does for all who truly believe"

That quote above is the memory I am sharing with you today. 

When I was younger my Christmas Eve tradition used to be a little different than the one I posted about yesterday. My auntie used to stay at my house. But we would all go to my nans in the evening to have some nibbles and a few drinks (in my case juice). And every year when we were walking back home I would hear bells. Guaranteed every year. And of course when I was younger I got really excited because of it.

Then about 2 years ago I mentioned it to my mum, who thought that it was my auntie Sue who always had the bells. So I spoke to my auntie about it, who thought it was my mum. After this, Sue told me about The Polar Express, which is where the quote above is from. I don't think either of them will ever tell me if it was them. Which I am happy about. Because I have always, and would like to always, believe in Christmas magic. 

What is your favourite childhood memory?
And do you hear the bells on Christmas Eve?

Merry Christmas 

Love, Han.xo


Twitter at @LLBFblog
Instagram at LLBFblog
Facebook at Live, Love & Be Fearless
Snapchat at xo_hanb

No comments:

Post a Comment