Wednesday 11 February 2015

Valentines Day outfit!

Although I am single, and I do believe that valentines day
is a over-priced, over-rated and pointless day, I understand that
people still love to celebrate it. I'd want to do something special 
with my loved one to (if I had one). Even if you are opting to spend
the day with your girlfriends, these outfits are perfect! 

So I've created two outfits, day and night, no matter what you are 
doing! Unless its a sporting activity, then I advise you not to wear them.

FLUFFY KNIT CROPPED JUMPER - £15

METALLIC T BAR HEELED SANDALS - £30

CLUTCH BAG - £20

If you are like me and hate wearing sandals like the one above, you could always
pair the dress with the ankle boots on outfit one.

Happy Valentines Day! 

Love, Hannah.xo







2 comments:

  1. I love that fluffy jumper and ankle boots, they're so nice xx

    Tamz | http://www.throughneweyesx.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I wish I could wear such light colours!
      Thank you for leaving your link, can't wait to have a read of your section of the internet.

      Love, Han-xo

      Delete