Tuesday 6 December 2016

BLOGMAS Day 6 - Holiday Outfit Ideas

"Santa has to be a man. No woman would
ever wear the same outfit year after year"

Today's post was supposed to be about my handmade Christmas cards but I didn't have chance to make any because of a job interview - I got the job woo! So I decided to do my Holiday Outfit Ideas post a little earlier. 

I just love picking my clothes for the holidays. So I have put together 3 outfits, one for Christmas day, one for Boxing day and one for boxing night.

 I LOVE LOVE LOVE the embroiderey on this skirt! Pair it with this red glitter jumper to give it an extra Christmassy feel. You can opt for a pair of black tights and ankle boots or dolly shoes.
                                                     
                                                                                                                         

I wore a similar outfit over the weekend - and it is definitely an option for my Christmas day outfit. (please ignore the awful picure quality) 

I bought my jumper from Primark for £8 and my demin skirt (which I am totally obsessed with) from H&M for, I think, £24.99. 


























Keep it simple this year with these gorgeous jeans, black choker bodysuit and patent ankle boots.

Satin and a hint of silk! I adore every single one of those dresses, especially the khaki dress in the middle. They are so perfect for the Christmas season. You will definitely be the one to stand out in one of those stunning pieces.
Silky Kimono Wrap Dress Dusky Pink -->  click here
Khaki Satin Wrap Mini Dress --> click here
Green Silky Wrap Belted Mini Dress --> click here
Red High Shine Satin Choker Wrap Dress --> click here
Red Silky Wrap Belted Mini Dress --> click here

Before I go I'd just like to say thank you to all you amazing people. 
The traffic to my page has been increasing so much since my re-launch, 
and even more since Blogmas. It means so much! 

Merry Christmas 

Love, Han.xo


Twitter at @LLBFblog
Instagram at LLBFblog
Facebook at Live, Love & Be Fearless
Snapchat at xo_hanb

No comments:

Post a Comment