Sunday 4 December 2016

BLOGMAS Day 4 - Secret Santa Ideas

"Christmas time has come and its time
for some fun. I leave a gift and run, 
Secret Santa week has begun"

I LOVE secret Santa! I love trying to guess who mine is. And I personally think the joke presents are the best. Just have fun with it! But if you're struggling with ideas, below is a list of 10 ideas, all under £5!

1. Lush bath bomb -  Can't go wrong with a lush product!
2. Yankee Candle - keep it Christmassy!  
3. Christmas socks
3. Adult colouring book - I know I'd love that!
4. Coffee mug - You could even personalise it if you want to spend a little more.
5. Framed picture of  your work/school gang 
6. Scratch card - but make sure they'd split the jackpot with you!
7. Miniture alcohol set - Home Bargains have great sets right now for under £5, including Bailey's, Bell's and Smirnoff.
8. Christmas ornament - Such a pretty gift.
9. Phone case for that person who is always dropping there phone (yes I'm that person)
10. If you want to opt for a joke gift then head over to Find Me A Gift - they have seriously funny gifts to make your whole team laugh. 


Merry Christmas 

Love, Han.xo


Twitter at @LLBFblog
Instagram at LLBFblog
Facebook at Live, Love & Be Fearless
Snapchat at xo_hanb
 

No comments:

Post a Comment