Tuesday 23 February 2016

My Travel Bucket List

"Travelling. It leaves you speechless,
then turns you into a storyteller."

I have many dreams and aspirations for my life, but travelling is the biggest one of all. Its a dream so big, that it scares me. That makes me want to do it all the more. I have been building up a travel bucket list since I was 7 years old. My plan for 2016/17 is to go on holiday to some of my most desired locations. Then 2018, well that's the year I plan to pack what I really need and just go. Throw a dart at a map, and go. Coming home every few months. Because before I jump head first into a career, and start building a life for myself, I want to live, I want to find myself, I want to discover what I am capable of, do the things I fear. I want to explore. 

The following 12 beautiful locations are only a fraction of my bucket list, they are the vacations I hope to have in the next two years. Some are already being planned. 

  
I hope you will join me on my travels.
Are you ready?

Love, Han-xo

No comments:

Post a Comment