Tuesday 7 January 2014

People's Choice Awards; Past fashion!

Well as most of you know the People's Choice Awards happens tomorrow night, and I can barely contain my excitement to see who's hot and who's not! So while we wait I thought I would share with you some of my favourites from throughout the years. 

Rachael Leigh Cook looks beautiful don't you all agree? One thing you should know about me is that I am a sucker for anything blue so this gorgeous Oliver Tolentino dress caught my eye straight away! And can I just add that not only did Rachael walk along the carpet in this fabulous dress, she also had her hot husband on her arm, Daniel Gillies, I think you all know him right?

We all know that Demi Lovato isn't the slimmest celeb but that's what we love about her! Speaking of love, I love that gorgeous Marchesa dress! Compliments her tanned skin nicely and brings in her waist to give her that hour-glass figure that every woman wants!

I'm not sure whether I have said this before about this Cengiz Abazoglu dress, but I'll say it again, I am so glad that Lucy Hale couldn't make up her mind about whether she wanted a short or a long dress! 

Honestly I usually hate dresses at this length, but I have got to say that this Christian Siriano dress looks beautiful on her! Kaley Cuoco is gorgeous, but she is top heavy, so choosing a dress which puffs out gives the illusion that her hips and shoulders are the same length giving her an hour-glass figure. 

Another thing you need to know about me is that I hate pink! But for some reason I forget I hate it when I look at Lea Michele in this stunning Elie Saab dress! 

After being the first person to ever be a write-in nominee to make the ballet, Nina Dobrev won! And its no surprise that she showed up in a dress that will stand out among everyone! I love this green Elie Saab dress!

All these dresses are lovely but I am sure our favourite celebrities can do better than that right? Lets hope so! I'll see you back her on Thursday with the best and worst dressed of the 2014 People's Choice Awards!

Love, Hannah.xo

No comments:

Post a Comment